Adrian Lee Oliver on Police Abuse and the Pros & Cons of BLM
Adrian Lee Oliver wrote a Twitter thread on the BLM protests and how they are contributing to racial polarization. The thread took off, leading to Adrian’s appearance on Benjamin Boyce’s podcast. Bob wanted his own listeners to hear Adrian’s personal story of police brutality along with his critique of today’s “anti-racism” campaign.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Adrian Lee Oliver’s original Twitter thread that brought him attention.
- Adrian’s appearance on Benjamin Boyce’s podcast.
- Bob’s debate on postmodernism with Thaddeus Russell.
- Helen Pluckrose and James Lindsay on Thaddeus’ podcast.
- Academic literature on “implicit bias.” An article showing the concept in today’s usage.
This post has been republished with permission from a publicly-available RSS feed found on Mises. The views expressed by the original author(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of The Libertarian Hub, its owners or administrators. Any images included in the original article belong to and are the sole responsibility of the original author/website. The Libertarian Hub makes no claims of ownership of any imported photos/images and shall not be held liable for any unintended copyright infringement. Submit a DCMA takedown request.