Reason | Oct 26, 2020 | 0
Hydroxychloroquine Protocol Continues Getting Censored
If you thought the publication of positive hydroxychloroquine studies would stop the blatant and reprehensible censorship of this COVID-19 remedy, you were wrong. It’s only getting worse.
July 27, 2020, America’s Frontline Doctors, a group of physicians who have organized to counteract the false narrative that hydroxychloroquine is dangerous and shouldn’t be used for COVID-19, held a press conference outside the Supreme Court of the United States.
After The New York Times filed a complaint with Facebook,1 the video was quickly scrubbed from YouTube and social media platforms, but you can find an archived copy of the transcript2 here. Donald Trump Jr., President Trump’s son, even had his Twitter account suspended for 12 hours after posting the video.3
During the hours it was available, the video garnered more than 14 million views and in excess of 600,000 shares. Speaking for the group were the founder, Dr. Simone Gold, and Drs. Bob Hamilton, Stella Immanuel, Dan Erickson, Joe Ladapo and James Todaro.
Frontline Doctors Speak Out, Crushing the Fear Narrative
The wildly divergent views on hydroxychloroquine appear to have little to do with its safety and effectiveness against COVID-19, and more to do with a concerted and coordinated effort to prevent its use.
There are several reasons for why certain individuals and companies might want to discourage the use of an inexpensive generic drug to work against this pandemic illness.
One of the most obvious reasons is because it might eliminate the need for a vaccine or other antiviral medication currently under development.33 Hundreds of millions of dollars have already been invested, and vaccine makers are hoping for a payday in the billions if not trillions of dollars. In a June 27, 2020, blog post, Dr. Meryl Nass points out:34
“It is remarkable that a series of events taking place over the past three months produced a unified message about hydroxychloroquine … Hydroxychloroquine has been used safely for 65 years in many millions of patients.
And so the message was crafted that the drug is safe for its other uses, but dangerous when used for COVID-19. It doesn’t make sense, but it seems to have worked. Were these acts carefully orchestrated? You decide.
Might these events have been planned to keep the pandemic going? To sell expensive drugs and vaccines to a captive population? Could these acts result in prolonged economic and social hardship, eventually transferring wealth from the middle class to the very rich?”
The fight over hydroxychloroquine may also have political underpinnings, as noted not only by Risch but also by investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson. In a May 18, 2020, Full Measure report (above), she states that “never before has a discussion about choices of medicine been so laced with political overtones.”
As cautioned by Risch, medicine must not become politicized, especially not during a pandemic. We cannot afford such folly. By politicizing it, the media has taken on a role that can readily be likened to agents of genocide. Naturally, those of us in the holistic field have been aware of how censorship lead people astray, health wise, for a very long time. Conventional doctors are just now getting a taste of what it’s like, and clearly, many are absolutely floored by it.
It’s certainly understandable, because to censor potentially lifesaving medical treatment during a global pandemic really brings it to a whole new level. To so thoroughly demonize a medication that has been used for decades, and could have saved thousands, if not tens of thousands, is as inexcusable as it is inappropriate. Time will tell whether we’ll ever see a time where science is allowed to take its rightful place in medicine again.
Sources and References
- 1 Twitter Robby Starbuck and Deborah Stote July 27, 2020
- 2 Rev.com Transcript of July 27, 2020 Press conference (Archived)
- 3 Twitter Andrew Surubian July 28, 2020
- 4 Breitbart July 28, 2020
- 5 Twitter James Todaro MD July 28, 2020
- 6 Twitter James Todaro MD July 28, 2020, Squarespace
- 7 americasfrontlinedoctorsummit.com
- 8, 10, 11, 12, 20 Newsweek July 23, 2020
- 9 American Journal of Epidemiology May 27, 2020, kwaa093
- 13 Age of Autism June 16, 2020
- 14 Uptodate.com Hydroxychloroquine
- 15 The Solidarity Trial
- 16 International Journal of Infectious Diseases July 1, 2020 DOI: 10.1016/j.ijid.2020.06.099
- 17 Epoch Times July 2, 2020
- 18 Just the News July 3, 2020
- 19 International Journal of Infectious Diseases July 1, 2020 DOI: 10.1016/j.ijid.2020.06.099, Patients
- 21 c19study.com
- 22 Lifesitenews.com July 22, 2020
- 23 The Tribune June 9, 2020
- 24 Sermo April 2, 2020
- 25 Sermo Wave 1 March 25-27, 2020
- 26 Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire Méditerranée Infection
- 27 Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease May-June 2020; 35: 101738
- 28 New York Times May 12, 2020
- 29, 30 Virology Journal 2005; 2: 69
- 31 Blauer Bote, 75 Expertenstimmen zu corona
- 32 Regenbogenseele blog May 11, 2020
- 33 Gates Notes April 30, 2020
- 34 Anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com June 27, 2020
The post Hydroxychloroquine Protocol Continues Getting Censored appeared first on LewRockwell.
This post has been republished with permission from a publicly-available RSS feed found on Lew Rockwell. The views expressed by the original author(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of The Libertarian Hub, its owners or administrators. Any images included in the original article belong to and are the sole responsibility of the original author/website. The Libertarian Hub makes no claims of ownership of any imported photos/images and shall not be held liable for any unintended copyright infringement. Submit a DCMA takedown request.