Free Speech and Government Property, Episode 8 of My “Free Speech Rules” YouTube Video Series
Thanks to a generous grant from the Stanton Foundation, and to the video production work of Meredith Bragg and Austin Bragg at Reason.tv, I’m putting together a series of 10 short, graphical YouTube videos explaining free speech law. Our videos so far have been
- “7 Things You Should Know About Free Speech in Schools,”
- “The Three Rules of Hate Speech and the First Amendment,”
- “Fake News and the First Amendment,”
- “Who Owns Your Life Story?,”
- “Is Money Speech?,”
- “Corporations and the First Amendment,” and
- “The Ten Rules of Free Speech and College Students“:
Our eighth, which we just released, is “The First Amendment and Government Property”:[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdQN3sc2XFw?feature=oembed&w=500&h=281]
As usual for our episodes, the full script is also posted right below the video on YouTube.
We’d love it if you
- Watched this.
- Shared this widely.
- Suggested people or organizations whom we might be willing to help spread it far and wide (obviously, the more detail on the potential contacts, the better).
- Gave us feedback on the style of the presentation, since we’re always willing to change the style as we learn more.
Please post your suggestions in the comments, or e-mail me at volokh at law.ucla.edu.
Future videos in the series will likely include most of the following, plus maybe some others:
- Speech and privacy.
- Alexander Hamilton: free press pioneer.
This post has been republished with permission from a publicly-available RSS feed found on Reason. The views expressed by the original author(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of The Libertarian Hub, its owners or administrators. Any images included in the original article belong to and are the sole responsibility of the original author/website. The Libertarian Hub makes no claims of ownership of any imported photos/images and shall not be held liable for any unintended copyright infringement. Submit a DCMA takedown request.