On this week’s episode we have a unique format. John helped to host a virtual town hall style event with 5 fantastic speakers and Q&A session after. The event was organized by Chris Dreisbach, the founder of BluePrints for Addiction Recovery and Second Chance PA. The event covers a variety of recovery based topics and includes experts in the field of addiction recovery, as well as law enforcement and individuals in recovery.
List of speakers:
- Dave Malloy MSW: Mobile Unit Supervisor and Police Assisted Diversion Coordinator
- Warden Cheryl Steberger: First Female to be appointed Warden at Lancaster County Prison
- Chief Brian Wiczkowski: Chief of Police West Lampeter Township, PA
- John Padora: Individual in Long Term Recovery and Candidate for State House of Representatives of PA running on a platform of battling the addiction crisis
- Shannon Moore: Former WWE Superstar, Individual in Long-term Recovery, and Recovery Support Specialist in Tampa, FL
The Lions of Liberty are a group of like-minded individuals, who have come together in an effort to advance the ideas of liberty daily. Marc Clair (Editor-in-chief) has been an ardent believer in libertarian ideals for over a decade, Marc decided to thrust himself into writing for the cause after becoming inspired by the Presidential campaigns of Ron Paul. In 2011, he helped to co-found the Lions Of Liberty with several like-minded friends from their college days at Penn State nearly a decade earlier. When he’s not serving as writer and editor-in-chief of Lions Of Liberty, he is busy with a freelance career in television and running a karaoke business in Los Angeles, CA. Visit https://lionsofliberty.com