Chris Coyne on How American Militarism Abroad Leads to Tyranny at Home
GMU economics professor Chris Coyne explains how US militarism abroad ends up violating civil liberties on the home front. They also discuss the contributions of James Buchanan that should interest Austrian economists.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview
- Chris Coyne’s webpage and his book Tyranny Comes Home
- The LSE essays on cost (edited by Buchanan)
- Tom DiLorenzo article on Public Choice
- Rothbard’s essay on reconstructing utility and welfare economics, his reply to Schuller on praxeology, and his essay on Progressivism and WW1.
- Bob’s booklet on market anarchy and essay on private defense.
- Bob Murphy Show ep. 102 on the Grievance Studies hoax
This post has been republished with permission from a publicly-available RSS feed found on Mises. The views expressed by the original author(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of The Libertarian Hub, its owners or administrators. Any images included in the original article belong to and are the sole responsibility of the original author/website. The Libertarian Hub makes no claims of ownership of any imported photos/images and shall not be held liable for any unintended copyright infringement. Submit a DCMA takedown request.