Reason | Apr 20, 2021 | 0
Classes #22: Equal Protection I and Eminent Domain
Class 22: Equal Protection I: School Desegregation
- Brown v. Board of Education (I) (1003-1012).
- Bolling v. Sharpe (1012-1015)
- Brown v. Board of Education (II) (1015-1017)
- Massive Resistance to Brown and the Role of Courts (1017-1020)
- Cooper v. Aaron (1020-1026)
Class 21: Eminent Domain
- Introduction, 997
- Kelo v. City of New London, 1001-1008
This post has been republished with permission from a publicly-available RSS feed found on Reason. The views expressed by the original author(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of The Libertarian Hub, its owners or administrators. Any images included in the original article belong to and are the sole responsibility of the original author/website. The Libertarian Hub makes no claims of ownership of any imported photos/images and shall not be held liable for any unintended copyright infringement. Submit a DCMA takedown request.